Powerful and flexible music creation software tailored for studio recording and live performance and includes a vast range of effects, instruments, sounds and creative tools.
At a glance
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Ableton Live 11 Standard is a powerful and flexible music creation software tailored for studio recording and live performance and includes a vast range of effects, instruments, sounds and creative tools.
Ableton Live 11 Standard features a traditional linear arrangement and a session view that lets reinterprets different loops in any combination to improvise ideas or for performance without the constraints of working on a timeline. It also includes powerful audio warping features allowing for easy change of tempo and timing of any clipping without stopping playback. Additional creative features let you record MIDI and instruments such as vocals, or any real instruments and shape them into the perfect take or push the boundaries to spark new ideas or capture spontaneous moments and turn them into beautiful music.
Live 11 Standard comes with a raft of effects and instruments right off the bat and includes a rich collection of curated Packs to get you started with high-quality sounds and tools.
Live Suite 11 includes the following new features:
- Powerful Comping
- MPE Compatibility
- New Devices: Spectral Resonator, Spectral Time, Hybrid Reverb, Devices based on natural and physical processes,
- Tempo following in real-time based on incoming audio.
- Macros Snapshots
- Randomness tools
- New Sound Packs: Voice Box, Mood Reel, Drone Lab. Upright Piano, String Quartet, Brass Quartet Packs created with Spitfire Audio