At a glance
- Tempo Following: adjusts tempo based on incoming audio in real time
- Note Chance: generate surprising variations to your patterns that change over time
- Velocity Chance for velocity probability for subtle, humanised pattern variations
- Instrument Racks Updated for Live 11
- MIDI Effect Racks Updated for Live 11
- Drum Rack Updated for Live 11
- Scenes Updated for Live 11
- Video import/export Updated for Live 11
The Ableton Live 11 Suite is a flexible software music production software that includes Session views for tracker style loop based production and Arrangement view for a more traditional linear editing workflow.
Ableton Live 11 Suite includes a wide range of effects, instruments and sample and creative tools that perfectly help you achieve your musical vision and fulfill your creative exploration needs.
Ableton Live unshackles music production from the constraints of time and linear arrangements, letting you improvise, perform and explore ideas in real time. It lets you change the tempo and timing of any clip in real-time without stopping the music, using Live’s powerful warping feature. Record and manipulate MIDI and audio in real-time and shape them into new ideas spontaneously.
The extensive range of samples, instruments and effects let producers explore ideas with hands-on play whether you are totally in the box or working with external instruments.
Live Suite 11 includes the following new features:
- Easy MIDI and Audio Comping
- MPE Compatibility
- New Devices: Spectral Resonator, Spectral time, Hybrid Reverb, PItchLopp89
- Real-time tempo adjustments based on incoming audio
- Macro Snapshots
- Up to 16 Macros for Racks.
- Chance-based tools
- New Soud Packs: Voice Box, Mood Reel, Drone Lab, Upright Piano, string and Brass quartets.