FET microphone inspired by the stunning ELA M 251 mic, using British Oxford transformers, Class-A FET circuit design, Phillips Norelco Uber-FET,
The ADK Cremona-251 T Microphone is a unique FET microphone inspired by the stunning ELA M 251 mic.
The ADK Cremona-251 T uses a unique Class-A FET circuit design which saturates gradually rather than clip abruptly which resembles more closely the behaviour of valves.
Handbuilt in Seattle with extreme attention to detail and a no compromise approach, the ADK Cremona-251 T boasts super-high quality components from the HI-End Phillips Norelco Uber-FET, British Oxford transformers, and a custom capsule designed by a team situated in the four corners of the world. This low-noise capsule has been voiced with ADK's vintage voicing curves.
The microphone boasts a two-way attenuation pad and high-pass filter as well as three-way polar pattern selection providing a choice between Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8. An audiophile circuitry is employed to give a soft-saturation at high SPL.
The Cremona 251-T delivers a smooth tone without the need for outboard processors or EQ.
ADK Cremona 251-T Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Acoustical operating principle: 27.5mm large diaphragm pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni
- Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV/Pa)
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise A-weighted: 11 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted, rel 1Pa): 83dB
- Maximum SPL: 136dB with 16dB pad
- Dynamic range: 125dB
- Supply voltage: 48 volts (P48)