Tube large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary M49 mic, coveted for its impressive smooth top end. Handbuilt in the US
The ADK Z-49 is a Tube large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary M49 mic, coveted for its impressive smooth top end.
The ADK Z-49 boasts a discrete class A design and provides nine polar patterns ranging from Omni to bi-directional and any option in-between.
The ADK Z-49 is a no compromise microphone hand-made in Seattle with only high-quality components, from the Belgium-designed PCB, Lundahl transformer, hand-selected tube and ADK-designed capsule. The chassis is based on Ray Charles favourite ADK Area 51 TT.
The Z-49 is ideal to provide the immediate vintage vibe of the 50's, with a very smooth top end, round bottom and full midrange. It will work wonders on vocals, strings and trumpet especially when conventional microphones sound too bright.
ADK Z-49 Valve Large Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Wooden Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- HD Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-mount)
- Foam Windscreen
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 230/115v Power Supply w/ 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin: Silver-plated XLR Cable
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning tonality