Valve large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the versatility of the U67. Handbuilt in the US with custom designed capsule, hand-selected valve, Lundahl transformer and discrete Class A design.
The ADK Z-67 is a valve large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the versatility of the U67.
The ADK Z-67 is handmade in Seattle and boasts a discrete class A circuitry on a Belgium-designed PCB and a hand-selected valve as well as a Lundahl transformer and ADK designed capsule, all housed in ADK's Area 51 TT Chassis.
The ADK Z-67 is impressive in its versatility and exhibits a hint of mellowness with subtle scoops of sibilance and nasality reminiscent of early 60's music.
ADK Z-67 Tube Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Wooden Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- HD Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-mount)
- Foam Windscreen
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 230/115v Power Supply w/ 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin: Silver-plated XLR Cable
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning tonality