8-slot 500 Series format chassis capable of delivering 250 mA of power per slot, dB25 I/O, Phantom power. Now features channel linking and optional rack mounting kit.
This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- Slots with 250 mA of power per slot
- Full compatibility with API 500 Series and VPR-approved modules
- DB25 connectivity on the rear panel
- Phantom Power
- Optional Rack Ears available for rack mounting
- toggle switches for channel linking
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of Vocalists and Instruments
- The new 500-8B includes all of the features that have made the 500-6B so well regarded in the industry, including DB-25 (D-Sub) connectors for easy I/O, universal power supply (100 or 250V, 47 to 63Hz), phantom power, and easy rack-mounting with the optional rack-ear kit. Built for robust performance, with new toggle switches for channel linking.
The API 500-8B is an 8-slot 500 Series format chassis that can be used on the road or racked in the studio.
The API 500-8B Lunchbox brings all the features of the highly praised 500-6B such as dB25 connectors at the back, universal power supply, phantom power and more. In addition, the 500-8B now boasts a new toggle switch for linking two adjacent 500 Series modules.
The API makes it easy to configure your perfect recording chain and gives you the flexibility to work anywhere without sacrificing the audio quality. Take it with you on the road or rack mount it in your studio thanks to the optional rack-ear kit.