Powerful recording system for music production that can be connected to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac or Windows PC. Includes a Pro Tools HDX Card, a Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Chassis, Pro Tools Omni Interface and Pro Tools Ultimate with one year support and upgrades.
At a glance
- Track and mix the largest sessions with the most powerful DSP audio workstation
- Get the lowest latency in the industry—only 0.7 ms Capture and monitor pristine-quality sound with premium Pro Tools hardware I/O interfaces Record, edit, and mix with award-winning Pro Tools | Ultimate software
- Toggle easily between DSP and native processing for greater workflow flexibility
- Create fluidly with the expansive and growing AAX DSP plugin platform
- Integrate outboard gear as easily as inserting plugins with automatic input delay compensation
- Scale your DSP, voice count, and I/O capacity for any workflow
- Get the utmost reliability and peace of mind that comes with guaranteed voice counts and performance
The Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Omni Desktop System is a powerful recording system for music production that can be connected to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac or Windows PC.
The Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Omni Desktop System comprises of a Pro Tools HDX card housed in the Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Chassis, the AVID Omni I/O AD/DA Converter and Pro Tools Ultimate with one year support and upgrades.
This powerful combination gives you real-time mixing and processing of the HDX environment, flexible routing with cue mix and extensive I/O. This setup offers superior performance, DSP power and the scalability required by the most demanding music production facilities.
With its Pro Tools HDX card, this system features some of the industry's most powerful DSP platform with no less than 18 FGPA chips developed by Texas Instruments and up to 6.3GHz aggregate processing. This translates into a powerful system capable of handling some of the most complex sessions with complete confidence. Record and mix thousand of tracks and plug-ins in real-time with near-zero latency (0.7ms).