Beautiful ribbon microphone with unique active circuitry and gorgeous exotic wood finish.
At a glance
- Handcrafted ribbon pressure-gradient transducer
- Active Class-A discrete custom-made electronics
- Focused mid-range, ultra-smooth top end and outstanding bass response
- Gorgeous exotic wood finish
- Includes custom shockmount and cherrywood box
- Transducer Type: Active Ribbon, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 26.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated load Impedance: Not less than 1k Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (2.5k Ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 72.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 22.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB (@ 2.5k Ohms)
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom
- Weight: 725g
- Dimensions: 227 mm X 45 mm
The Blue Woodpecker Condenser Microphone is a beautiful ribbon microphone with unique active circuitry and gorgeous exotic wood finish.
The Blue Woodpecker combines the low noise and superb detail of Blue's renowned Class-A discrete handmade electronics with the bold sound of a handmade aluminium ribbon pressure-gradient transducer.
The Blue Woodpecker is designed to be highly durable and deliver the wide frequency response needed in today's modern recording environment. With its focused mid-range, ultra-smooth top end and outstanding bass response, the Woodpecker captures the essence of any recorded sound. It also excels at ambient recording, capturing room tone with the most intimate detail.