At a glance
- 6-channel headphone amplifier in 1U rack-mount chassis
- Employs a discrete transistor design
- Plenty of power is provided to drive any pair of headphones
- Volume controls and Input select featured on each channel
- Two stereo +4 dBu line-level inputs on combo jacks with 1/4-inch TRS or XLR connectors
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- 90 dB signal to noise ratio
- Durable metal housing with an internal power supply
- IEC AC power cable included
The Coleman Audio HP6 is a 6-channel headphone amplifier with two stereo cue line-level inputs, selectable on each channel.
The Coleman Audio HP6 includes six stereo outputs with dedicated levels controls. It uses discrete transistors and can easily provide plenty of power for any headphones.