At a glance
- DAW/hardware control room monitor controller
- Replicates the master section on a console
- Completely passive design - won't colour your signal path
- Switches between 3 pairs of speakers for playback translation
- Accepts stereo inputs from up to 4 sources
- 47-position, 4-gang stepped master control (+/- 0.05dB) promotes a balanced stereo listening environment
- Balanced XLR connectors minimize noise and maximize output
- L/R mute switches let you audition speakers independently
- Mono switch (L minus R) collapses audio to test for mono compatibility
- Polarity reversal switch highlights speaker phase issues
- Mono + polarity nulls mono material to review side content
- 1U chassis is rack compatible
- 8-ohm headphone output lets you monitor silently or feed a headphone amp
- Internal switch makes output #3 fixed to feed VU meters or a cue system
- 115-volt/230-volt switch on power supply circuit board
The Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII is a 1U passive monitor controller with 4-input source and 3 balanced outputs with Mute switches, Mono and Polarity reverse buttons and a new specifically designed 47-position stepped attenuator.
The Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII is a complete monitoring solution letting you switch between three sets of monitors as well as letting you monitor four different input sources. L/R mute switches let you identify playback issues while the mono switch and phase reversal let you test mono compatibility or phase cancel different signals for exact monitoring.
The Coleman audio replicates all the main functions of the master section of a console and integrates neatly in your studio, especially computer-based studios. Using only passive components also ensure the highest sound quality with none of the distortion added by active components.