At a glance
- Expressive analog tremolo
- VCA circuit straight out of a synthesizer
- Wide range LFO (20 sec - 220hz)
- Tap tempo with multiple division settings
- 2 x envelope generators to control LFO behaviour
- 3 patch points to interact with CV and modular gear
The Dreadbox Treminator is an analogue tremolo pedal with a wide-ranging LFO, two envelope generators and three CV patch points.
The Dreadbox Treminator is inspired by synthesizers and uses a VCA (voltage-controlled amplifier) circuit to create an expressive tremolo effect. The included LFO has a huge range from 20 seconds to 220Hz, well into the audio range. Two envelopes are also provided to shape the curve of the LFO, while a three-position toggle switch provides a choice of subdivision of the tap tempo.
Three CV patch points are also provided to connect with modular equipment or CV-enabled synthesizers.