At a glance
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segments LED channels level metering
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segments LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX and a Qcon Pro.
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Robust aluminium and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
The Icon QCon EX G2 is an extension to the QCon Pro Control Surface adding 8 extra faders and encoders.
The Icon QCon EX provides eight motorised faders and eight dual function encoder knobs. It works with any DAW using the Mackie Control protocol such as Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, Samplitude and more. The QCon EX can be used with Pro Tools via the Mackie HUI protocol.