This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- Stereo Link switch
- Sidechain Low Cut filter control: Off and 70-350Hz
- Hard-wire bypass switch
- Compression turned off with full counterclockwise attack position, switching to line amplifier
- Two position Compress-Limit Switch
- Two-position VU meter switch: Gain Reduction - Output
- 6BC8 balance adjustment on the interior of unit
- Custom Sifam backlit VU meter
- XLR input and output connections
- Custom MuMetal shielded input and interstage transformers
- Custom output transformer
- Hand-built in USA
- Heavy 16 gauge steel chassis
- 115v/230v AC mains option on rear
- Lifetime warranty parts and labour
The Locomotive Audio Model 14B is a single-channel vacuum tube compressor inspired by iconic vintage compressors such as the 175B, RCA BA-6A and Collins 26U.
The Locomotive Audio 14B take its cues from classic compressors combining the fast attacks of the 175B with the smooth output of the Gates Stal-Level. To deliver its unmistakably vintage tone, the Model 14B includes super-premium MuMetal shielded input, interstage transformers, and a custom output transformer.
Model 14B also includes modern appointments, such as a low-frequency cut to prevent excessive low-end triggering of the compressor. Two Model 14B can be linked together for stereo operation