Buchla-format adaptation of the highly popular Ornament and Crime polymorphic CV generator.
At a glance
- Blue LEDs precisely indicate the level present on the outputs after the attenuation
- A new software allows for manual and automatic screen blanking to reduce possible OLED noise
- We also moved the trigger Inputs closed together so they fit shorting bars
- Like that one can share input triggers and run an envelope and quantizer at the same time
- The interface sports a simplified layout following the ornament is crime philosophy : “Less is more”
- One still can adjust the incoming and outgoing voltages with attenuators
- The module is wired against negative voltages to protect certain vintage electronics
The Northern Light Modular Dual CV Polymorpher model 2OC.21 is a Buchla-format adaptation of the highly popular Ornament and Crime polymorphic CV generator.
The Northern Light Modular Dual CV Polymorpher model 2OC.21 includes two different and independent channels that can be assigned any of the multiple functionalities accessible via the onboard software, providing stepped voltages, quantisation, voltage modulation, audio source. Each of these functionalities are controlled via the two knobs at the top and two OLED displays provide information of the settings.
The 2OC.21 sees new additions such as a new software to screen blanking manually or automatically helping in the reduction of possible OLED noise and trigger inputs have been moved closer to each other to fit Buchla shorting bars. Incoming and outgoing voltages includes attenuators to control the amount of the signal sent or received.
The Dual CV Polymorpher Model 2OC.21 can accommodate the mxmxmx or hemisphere firmware or any of your preferred software.