Adaptation of the highly popular Ornament and Crime polymorphic CV generator for the Buchla Music Easel.
At a glance
- 4 channel control voltage processor
- Specifically designed for the 208C and Easel Command
- Buffered inputs – allowing to use both the card bus CV and external CV by adding the values into one combined control voltage
- Buffered outputs, allowing the card to drive multiple CV targets without losing pitch tracking.
- 3-way toggle switch to expand the choice of source and destinations
- A choice of MXMXMX and Hemisphere firmware are available
The Northern Light Modular CV Polymorpher model CardOC .22 is an adaptation of the highly popular Ornament and Crime polymorphic CV generator for the Buchla Music Easel.
The Northern Light Modular CV Polymorpher model CardOC.22 can be used to deliver stepped voltages, quantisation, voltage modulation, and audio source. These functionalities are controlled via the two encoders on the right below the OLED display.
In features four channels of Control voltage processing with Trigger and CV inputs. Each of the four inputs and outputs includes a switch to select a source or destination on the easel. Both CV in and CV out include attenuators to offer more control over range and response. Both inputs and outputs are buffered allowing for multiple voltages to be combined or split without any loss or risk of overloading.
This new iteration has been specifically developed with the 208C or Easel Command but will also work with previous versions except for the MIDI notes and MIDI gates.