At a glance
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
The SonarWorks SoundID Reference for Headphones is a headphone calibration plug-in to correct uneven frequency response occurring due to physical constraints.
SonarWorks SoundID Reference for Headphones works by using a calibration profile accessible in your DAW via the dedicated plug-in to make your headphone sound as neutral as possible. The frequency correction is visible in the frequency graph of the plug-in with left and right drivers visible individually.
The software includes more than 280 headphone calibration profiles covering a huge range of headphones.