This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- 255 Regen timbre presets
- 700+ samples of royalty-free factory content
- Additive waveforms, subtractive waveform generator and multi-sample patch lists
- 12 partials to build your sounds.
- 12 tracks for multi-timbral playback or stacking (layering) of sounds.
- 4 USB ports for keyboards and other peripherals plus one USB port for connection to DAW. And 5-pin MIDI standard (TRS).
- 2 full-colour high-resolution screens
- Sensitive liquid-like touch swiper and 12 selector pads.
- Multiple effects per track, including chorus, reverb, vibrato, tremolo, arpeggiator, bit crush, and multi-mode filter.
- High fidelity DC-coupled audio out (stereo XLR or TS) with 130dB of dynamic range.
The Synclavier Regen is the latest digital synthesiser designed by Synclavier legend and founder Cameron Jones. It features all the power of the original Synclavier II DSP engine, which has been enhanced and optimised for modern productions.
The Synclavier Regen includes additive synthesis with full control of 24 harmonics, as well as subtractive synthesis and sample playback. The Regen lets you combine different waveform generators to layer up to 12 partials for rich, detailed sound design possibilities.
Regen is jam-packed with content to get you inspired quickly. Over 250 timbre presets are included, including six newly-commissioned artist timbre libraries. In addition, there are two exclusive sample libraries with over 300 new samples and one mega library with over 700 original NED samples.
Layer up to 12 partials with different sound generators (additive, subtractive, samples) and apply dynamic effects to each partial. It's a truly expressive instrument to programme and play. Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE are fully supported, and a sophisticated modulators section allows you to apply responsive curves to properties controlled by pressure, velocity, mod wheel position, etc.
The Synclavier Regen’s interface includes a bright colour screen and liquid-like touch controls making it a breeze to design a sound while the high-fidelity audio outputs and digital-to-analogue conversion deliver unparalleled sound quality.