Measurement microphone designed explicitly for the Trinnov Nova room calibration system.
At a glance
- Explicitly designed for Trinnov's NOVA audio interface/monitor controller
- Leverages sophisticated algorithms to optimise the sound of your loudspeakers
- Houses four mic elements in a precise tetrahedral arrangement
- Features an omnidirectional polar pattern and a 20Hz–24kHz frequency response
- Upgraded from its predecessor with phantom power, integrated memory, and automated steps to facilitate calibration
- Negates the need to input compensation files manually
The Trinnov etherCON 3D is a measurement microphone designed explicitly for the Trinnov Nova room calibration system.
The Trinnov etherCON 3D Measurement Microphone comprises four mic elements arranged in a precise tetrahedral pattern, with an omnidirectional polar pattern and a frequency response range of 20Hz–24kHz.
The etherCON 3D Measurement Microphone includes state-of-the-art algorithms based on acoustic measurements, enabling you to localise your speaker positions and detect early reflections to refine your loudspeakers' sound.
In addition, the microphone's upgraded features, such as phantom power, integrated memory, and automated calibration steps, are impressive and eliminate the need for manually inputting compensation files.