This Pre-Owned unit comes without original packaging
A warranty of six months will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- Classic Stereo Compressor / Limiter designed to exacting 1970’s specifications
- Made using hand-wired Neve transformers in Burnley, England
- Classic 2254 feedback compression circuitry
- Brick Wall Limiting
- Transparent level control
- Perfect for mixing, broadcast, and mastering applications
- Hard Limit feature for digital recording
- Limit in/out Compress in/out
- Discrete output stage for slightly warmer sound
The Neve 33609 N is a stereo compressor used for music recording, mixing and mastering. It combines hand-wired transformers and gain reduction circuitry to create a stunning sound.
The Neve 33609 N offers smooth and transparent compression. It features enhanced I/O switching and discrete output stage for a warmer sound. It uses a classic feedback compression circuit found in the Neve 2254. The compressor precedes the limiter offering a great amount of control.
Furthermore, each section boasts independent sidechains as well as independent threshold, recovery and attack. Ratio ranges from 1.5:1 to 6:1 and make-up gain comes before the limiter. The overall gain reduction is displayed on the moving coil meters.
The Neve 33609 is a must-have compressor that excels at mixbuss or mastering duties. It also provides stunning results on stereo instruments in linked or unlinked modes.