This Pre-Owned unit comes without original packaging
A warranty of six months will be issued with this purchase.
At a glance
- Variable-pattern valve microphone
- European-made vacuum tube for analog warmth
- Extended frequency range for best audio clarity
- Two selectable polar patterns with sweepable control knob
- Built-in Pad (0, -10dB)
- Integrated filter controls
- Includes professional power supply with medical-grade interference filter
- Complete with wooden box (for Mercury mic), shockmount, cables, power supply and aluminium flight case
- Designed and developed with Abbey Road Studio engineers
The Sontronics Mercury is a valve microphone designed to work with a wide range of recording applications from vocals to percussions and string ensembles.
The Sontronics Mercury has been designed in the UK with the invaluable input of recording artists and Abbey Road engineers who have helped the Mercury reach immense sonic accuracy and audio fidelity. At its core, is a hand-selected European ECC81/12AT7 valve or vacuum tube, chosen for its ability to add warmth and punch.
The Sontronics Mercury also boasts an almost infinite choice of polar patterns with three main omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-of-eight and almost everything in between. The sweepable control knob lets you switch seamlessly between polar patterns to find the perfect pattern to capture every nuance of your sound. Additional controls include a -10dB Pad and 75Hz low cut filter easily accessible via switches.
The Sontronics Mercury is also extremely robust, thanks to a highly robust all-metal design making perfect for the rigorous requirements of the studio environment. The included power supply includes a medical-grade interference filter and a low-noise design for superior audio performance.