The Apollo X audio interfaces are arguably one of the best sounding audio interfaces available and with the addition of UAD plug-ins available in real-time during tracking, they certainly are also one of the most flexible. But what happens if you need additional inputs or need more DSP power? Up to four Apollo interfaces can be cascaded together and up to 6 UAD-powered units can be daisy-chained to create an enormous system consisting of up to 64 I/O. Universal Audio is offering a great promotion for existing Apollo X users looking precisely to extend their systems with another Apollo interface. Indeed from today and until the 30th of April, any existing Apollo X owner can buy another Apollo X or Twin interface and receive a FREE Custom 10 or Custom 3 bundle respectively.
How Does it Work?The offer is very simple, any existing Apollo X owner buying a qualifying Apollo X or Apollo Twin will receive its corresponding Custom Bundle directly into their Universal Audio Account:
- Existing owners of an Apollo X 16 or 8p buying another of these interfaces will receive a Custom Bundle 10, offering them 10 plug-ins of their choice from the Universal Audio store.
- Existing owners of Apollo X16, X8p, X8 and X6 buying an Apollo Twin mkII Quad or Duo will receive a Custom Bundle 3, offering them a choice of 3 plug-ins from the Universal Audio store.
- Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ,
- Thermionic Culture Vulture,
- API 500 Series EQ Collection,
- API Vision Channel Strip,
- API 2500 Bus Compressor.