At a glance
- Handmade S-ART tweeter
- Newly designed HPS waveguide milled from a solid black of aluminium
- Custom built ELE bass drivers
- Air velocity ratio of 4:1 during sound generation
- Vertical two-way system with 7" woofer
- Spacious bass reflex ports
- Highly efficient PWM ICE Power amplifier for the woofer combined with A/B amplifier for S-ART tweeter
- Custom DSP engine
- Analogue XLR input
- Acoustically optimised constructed cabinets
- Comes with 5-year Warranty
The Adam S2V is a two-way active studio speaker with 7” woofer designed for use as nearfield monitors in small and medium-sized control rooms.
The Adam S2V boasts a highly accurate frequency response with stunning low end and wide dynamic range thanks to Adam’s new ELE bass driver. Built using the latest in computer modelling technology, the ELE drive delivers accurate audio reproduction with incredible resolution. A highly stable honeycomb cone, combined with low weight and refined inner damping, removes any resonance and distortion, delivering a new level of clarity and transparency even at high levels.
Furthermore, Adam’s S-ART ribbon has been refined to provide even finer details and higher level of precision. Long praised for it ability to provide incredible High-frequency detail, this latest iteration provides even more dynamic range with fewer signs of fatigue.
For the first time ever, the Adam S2V now boasts high-performing DSP to optimise the crossover and ensure optimised frequency response and maximum dynamic range. It also provides a wide range of in-room optimisation such as level control, shelving filters and six fully parametric EQs.