FET microphone inspired by the much sought-after C12 mic, using British Oxford transformers, Class-A FET circuit design, Phillips Norelco Uber-FET,
The ADK Vienna-12 T is a FET large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the much sought-after C12 microphone, delivering crystal-clear sound with stunning top end and incredible detail.
The ADK Vienna-12 T has a truly unique FET circuit, designed to provide soft saturation at high SPL instead of the usual hard clipping of other microphones. It is the result of years of research and development and uncompromising build in 3 Zigma Aerospace manufacturing facility.
Components of the highest order are used throughout from the Low-Noise Zigma 3 Zigma capsule, designed by a specialist team based all around the world, to the British Oxford transformer and high-end Phillips Norelco uber-FET.
Additional features include a three-way toggle switch letting you choose between omni, cardioid and bi-direction polar patterns and a two-way attenuation pad which allows you to control the dynamic behaviour of the microphone.
ADK Vienna-12T Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Acoustical operating principle: 27.5mm large diaphragm pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni
- Frequency range: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV/Pa)
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise A-weighted: 11 dB
- S/N ratio (A-weighted, rel 1Pa): 83dB
- Maximum SPL: 136dB with 16dB pad
- Dynamic range: 125dB
- Supply voltage: 48 volts (P48)