Class-A valve large diaphragm condenser microphone with 9 Polar-patterns, PCB Sowter transformer, hand-selected valve and ADK-designed capsule.
The ADK Z-12 is a Class-A valve large diaphragm condenser microphone with 9 Polar-patterns and is the result of seven years of research to build the best mic possible.
The ADK Z-12 is hand-built in Seattle, using custom Belgium-designed PCB Sowter Transformer, hand-selected valve and ADK designed capsules, all housed in ADK's Area 51 TT chassis.
ADK Z-12 Tube Large Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- ADK Z-12 Features:
- British Sowter Transformer.
- ADK Proprietary 12-AU Capsule installed and tested in the USA!
- Hand-selected upgraded tube installed, plus jewel box with additional valves
- Upgraded PC Board
- Premium Accusound Silver Cables
- 9 Selectable Polar Patterns including Cardioid, Omni, Figure of 8, and incremental in-between stages
- Includes: ADK Custom Shop Z-12 Microphone, a Large Premium Case, a Shock Mount, Ring Mount, Pop Filter, Windscreen, Wood Jewel Case, New Premium Vintage-Style PSU with 9 Polar-Pattern Selector, Power Cable, Accusound Silver XLR and Silver 7-Pin Cable