Tube Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, handmade in the US using Lundahl transformer, hand selected valves, discrete Class A circuitry, Custom PCB and capsule.
The ADK Z-251 is a high-quality tube large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary ELA M 251 mic.
The ADK Z-251 is handmade in Seattle, US using high-quality components such as a custom Belgian-designed PCB, carefully hand-selected valve, Lundahl transformers and an ADK-design custom capsule, all housed in ADK's Area 51 TT chassis.
The ADK Z-251 provides a polished sound straight out of the box with a silky, ambient air boost while providing impressive low-noise and dynamic range.
ADK Z-251 Tube Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Wooden Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- HD Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-mount)
- Foam Windscreen
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 230/115v Power Supply w/ 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin: Silver-plated XLR Cable
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning tonality