American-made Tube large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary U47, with Sowter Transformer, hand-selected valves and 9 Polar Patterns
The ADK Z-47 is a Tube large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary U47.
The ADK Z-47 uses a discrete Class A circuit and boasts 9 Polar patterns ranging from Omni to Figure-or-eight and anything in between.
Handbuilt in Seattle (USA), the ADK Z-47 boasts a custom Belgium-designed PCB with high-quality components, including a hand-selected valve, Sowter transformer and a custom-built ADK capsule, all housed in ADK's Area 51 TT chassis.
ADK Z-47 Tube Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Wooden Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- HD Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-mount)
- Foam Windscreen
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 230/115v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable
- 16′ Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin: Silver-plated XLR Cable
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning tonality