At a glance
- The Aeron chair has been designed in three sizes all with identical performance capabilities. These three sizes combined with their active adjustments, allow the Aeron chair to fit virtually anyone in a broader range of the anthropometric scale, from the 1st percentile female through to the 99th percentile male.
- The extensive range of adjustments ensures the Aeron chair provides a tailored fit for each individual user. The adjustment controls are easy to reach and operate from a seated position. Icons clearly indicate the function of each control.
- The two-stage pneumatic lift provides a greater range of seat height adjustment than for other chairs. The size A chair adjusts from 363-495mm and the B and C chairs from 385-545mm.
- The tilt tension adjustment lets the user control the resistance felt while leaning back.
- The forward tilt adjustment positions the chair 5 degrees forward.
- The tilt limiter allows the user to control the tilt range without being locked in a single position.
- The armrest can be independently adjusted vertically and laterally for correct arm alignment with the task.
- The lumbar pad can be adjusted vertically and its depth can be set at 19 or 31mm.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair a true design classic and the definitive studio chair. The one for extreme comfort, alertness, posture and feel-good factor. Fabulous ergonomics - great build quality. As used by the world's leading studio facilities.
PostureFit represents a major ergonomic breakthrough in seating that delivers custom-fitted support where it's needed most: in the lower back area below the beltline, where the spine meets the pelvis.