At a glance
- Low Frequency extension
- Transform near field two way system into a time and phase coherent full-range 3-way system
- Filtering system to improve power handling of the midrange
- Easily switch between full range or near-field applications
- Uses 10” SEAS woofers and 10” passive radiators..
- 2x 700W Amplifier and 4th order active crossover with selectable discrete crossover point.
- Dedicated extensive filtering system
The Amphion BaseTwo25 is a no-compromise low-frequency extension for their near-field studio monitors, turning your two-way system into a full-range, perfect monitoring system.
The Amphion BaseTwo25 removes all the issues associated with subwoofers, such as time and phase accuracy, while extending the frequency response all the way down to 10Hz.
Coming in pairs, the BaseTwo25 towers feature brand-new 25cm woofers with passive radiators mounted on either side of the stunning, beautifully crafted enclosure.
The BaseTwo25 system is driven by a power 2x700W amplifier and controlled by a state-of-the-art filtering module and volume control. When added to Amphion nearfield monitors, the BaseTwo25 increases low-frequency response and the midrange power handling of the nearfield speakers by gradually transferring low frequencies. This removes issues associated with steep filtering, thus maintaining phase coherence.
The Amphion BaseTwo25 gives you the most accurate representation of your low end for improved accuracy and translation.