At a glance
- Premier Synergy Core FX processing
- 37 included real-time audio effects + optional additions
- 16 Console-grade Class A mic pres with discrete transistor design
- Class-leading DA monitor outs with 130dB DNR
- 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 8 Analog line outs over DB25 (DC Coupled)
- Thunderbolt & USB connectivity
- A pair of monitor outs on TRS
- 2 Stereo headphone outs
- 3 Word Clock outputs
- Create & share custom presets
- Intuitive software control panel
The Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core is a 26x32 Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 64-bit AFC clocking, superior conversion and onboard FX processor.
The Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core features the latest generation converters, offering up to 130dB of headroom and Antelope&rsquo's renowned 64-bit AFC clocking technology. Furthermore, the Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core includes eight mic/line inputs with discrete preamp technology to provide maximum noise reduction for transparent recordings.
The audio interface includes eight analogue DC-coupled over DB25 connectors, two instrument inputs, two reamp outputs, main outputs and two headphone outputs. It also includes ADAT and S/PDIF I/O. Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0 ensures reliable connections to a computer. All connections can be used simultaneously without changing setups, ensuring ease of use across multiple sessions.
The Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core comes with 37 effects, including analogue-modelled compressors, EQ and preamps that can be used in real-time during recording, monitoring and post-production without any additional load on your computer. The included FGPA deliver the necessary power for complex multi-rack setups, including up to sixteen channel strips, twice the amount of the original Discrete 8 SC.
Additional plugins can be purchased for more analogue-modelled effects as well as Antares Auto-Tune.
The virtual patch bay provides an easy way to route the audio and allows you to create presets and quickly configure mixes.