At a glance
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via ThunderboltTM
- 24 channels at 192 kHz I/O via USB
- 12 Class A mic preamps, with phantom power
- - 8 mic/line inputs
- - 4 mic/line/instrument inputs
- Talkback functionality
- 2 Re-Amp Outputs
- Inserts over TRS
- 2 Independently assignable headphone outputs
- 2 Pairs of Monitor Outs on TRS
- 2 DSUB-25 connectors
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope's proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 1 Word Clock Output, 1 Word Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 25 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows ans OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core is a thunderbolt and USB audio interface with 12 pristine Class-A Mic pres and superior AD/DA conversion empowered by Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology.
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core provides 32 recording channels via Thunderbolt and 24 via USB all with ultra-low latency on Mac and PC. Offering a wide range of analogue and digital I/O ensure perfect integration with any studio while the flexible routing matrix offers incredible flexibility. In addition to the 12 mic preamps, the Orion Studio includes two pairs of monitoring outputs, 16 analogue outs and 2 reamp outputs as well as 16 channels I/O of ADAT and 2 channels via S/PDIF.
Orion Studio includes Antelope’s famous DSP offering impressive parallel processing capabilities. Using a custom FPGA maximises Orion Studio’s DSP performance with up to eight times more powerful. This ensures fast and easy simultaneous processing such as EQ, compression and Reverb. It also allows for zero-latency monitoring of the processed signal.
The Orion Studio is fully controllable via its software application, which provides easy to understand colour-coded signal routing. Up to 4 independent mixes with zero-latency can be set up and assigned to any output including both independent headphone outs and monitor outputs. Finally, the software control offers the option of storing up to 5 presets for fast recall.