At a glance
- Thunderbolt 3 interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
The Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core is a 14x10 Thunderbolt 3 Audio interface with class-leading AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, 64-bit AFC clocking system as well as expansive I/O capabilities and a vast collection of Synergy Core effects.
The Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core delivers the same professional audio quality as the Orion Studio and Galaxy 64 Synergy Core interfaces in a convenient Desktop format. Using the same AD/DA conversion, Ultra-linear preamp and 64-bit AFC clocking, the Zen Q interface empowers engineers and artists to get the best quality without leaving their desk.
The Zen Q Synergy Core includes 37 analogue-modelled FX emulating some of the most sought-after analogue equipment such as compressors and equalisers as well as guitar amps, reverbs and more. Additional processors can also be purchased via the Antelope Software Store.
In terms of connections, the Zen Q includes two Combo XLR jacks with switchable line level, mic level or Hi-Z operation. Two Line-level /Hi-Z inputs are also provided at the front of the unit allowing you to easily connect an instrument on the fly. Outputs include stereo monitor outputs and a separate line output to connect a second pair of studio monitors or external outboard. A pair of independent headphone outputs powered by a separate Digital-to-Analogue converter. The unit can be expanded with digital ADAT In and SPDIF I/O.
Harnessing the power of Thunderbolt 3 the Zen Q is delivering ultra-low latency playback, streaming and recording. Onboard software provides seamless control over essential parameters, signal routing, effects, monitoring and more.