At a glance
- 3 stereo balanced line level analog audio inputs
- Digital audio input, selectable between AES3 or USB
- 3.5 mm input on front and rear panel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- All 5 inputs are buffered with the API 2510 Op Amp.
- 3 stereo balanced line level outputs with individually adjustable trim levels
- Mono balanced line level output for feeding a subwoofer with adjustable trim level
- Independently assignable SUB output
- Stereo outputs include full mute, mono, and DIM controls
- 2 stereo headphone outputs
- Headphone source selection toggle switch for C/R or CUE SOURCE
- CUE SOURCE selectible from any of the 5 inputs
- Built-in Talkback Mic with gain control and activation button
- 18 segment stereo LED meter
- Balanced unity level meter output for connecting to an external meter system
- External power supply
The API MC531 Monitor Controller is a high-quality standalone monitor controller based on the functionalities found on the centre sections of API’s legendary consoles.
The API MC531 has been carefully thought to include fully-featured monitor control for DAW-based workflows, integrating perfectly to any production environment. It features three stereo outputs, one main and two alternates with dedicated trims for speaker level matching as well as a programmable subwoofer that lets the user assign the subwoofer to the Main and/or alternate outputs. Two independent headphones outputs are also provided.
The MC531 also provides seven selectable input sources including three line-level analogue stereo inputs, AES, USB, 3.5mm and Bluetooth. It also includes built-in Talkback.
The central volume knob uses a 41-step switch offering a very precise setup and easy recall ensuring consistent monitoring level at your fingertips.
Additional controls include Mono, cut and a Dim function with precise control.