500 series compressor based on the ATI paragon live mixing console and including API’s patented Thrust circuity
At a glance
- Original analog compressor circuit designed for the ATI Paragon Console
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Individual metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Patented THRUST® circuit
- Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression
- Switchable In or Bypass mode
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
The API Select SV12 is a 500 series compressor based on the ATI paragon live mixing console and including API’s patented Thrust circuity
The API Select SV12 provides comprehensive and easy-to-use compression with simple threshold and ratio controls. It offers a choice of soft and hard knee and the thrust control minimises unwanted triggering of the compressor by excessive low end.
A Link switch allows two modules to be linked together for stereo operation with true RMS power summing of both left and right signal.