At a glance
- Best-in-class Apogee AD/DA conversion
- 2 world-class preamps
- 2×4 USB Type C audio interface
- Low profile design with aluminum body
- Scratch resistant top
- Precision balanced backlit knob
- ⅛” Stereo headphone output
- On-board hardware DSP powers Symphony ECS Channel Strip* FX for low-latency recording with FX
- 2 USB Type C ports for connection and external power as needed
- Bus powered
- macOS and Windows 10 compatible
- Optimized for Apple Logic Pro X and compatible with all popular audio software
- Add the Duet Dock* accessory for the ultimate desktop studio experience
- Stylish, padded travel case included
The Apogee Duet 3 is a 2x4 USB-C bus-powered audio interface with two world-class mic preamps, powerful onboard DSP and best-in-class conversion.
The Apogee Duet 3 builds on the massive success of its predecessor and adds Apogee's latest DSP technology in a more portable design. The new hardware DSP allows for zero-latency recording through Apogee's ECS Channel Strip (sold separately).
Extremely compact, the Duet 3 delivers stunning audio performance for music production but also live streaming or gaming. Despite its diminutive size, this compact audio interface includes two mic/Line inputs, two ¼-inch instrument inputs and two balanced outputs. It also boasts ‚Öõ” stereo headphone outputs for monitoring.