At a glance
- Most affordable Symphony series interface ever
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine flagship sound quality
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps, up to 75dB of gain, variable impedance
- FET instrument input with electric guitar tube amp characteristics
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation (Analog processing + DSP modelling) Includes British Solid State & 50s American Tube
- Built-in hardware DSP processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
- Includes Symphony ECS Channel Strip Tuned by Bob Clearmountain – Native and hardware DSP versions with EQ, Compression and Saturation
- Includes Symphony Reverb – Native version
- Flexible, zero-latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link workflows
- Dynamic touch screen display for comprehensive hardware control
- 2 assignable headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8”
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- MIDI over USB
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Works with: macOS, Windows, iPad Pro
The Apogee Symphony Desktop is a desktop 10x14 USB audio interface featuring the same Mic preamps, cutting-edge AD/DA conversion found on the flagship Symphony AD/DA converters.
The Apogee Symphony Desktop comes with two Advanced Step Gain mic preamps offering up to 75dB of gain with variable impedance and ultra-low noise and Apogee's exclusive Alloy Mic preamp emulation which combines analogue impedance matching, transient profiling and distortion characteristics with precise and accurate DSP to recreate the most authentic audio modelling found in an audio interface.
On the AD/DA stage, the Symphony Desktop uses Apogee's latest advances to capture every nuance of your sound and faithfully reproduce it in the digital domain. This is mirrored on the DA stage with robust ultra-low distortion, and a high-current driver to provide a transparent and precise sonic landscape of your mix.
Two headphone outputs are provided with individual routing capabilities. The front panel output is designed to power any type of headphones while the back panel output is specifically tailored for high-efficiency headphones.
The Symphony Desktop comes packaged with the Symphony ECS channel strip (both native and hardware DSP versions) and the Symphony reverb while the Alloy Mic Preamp includes the British Solid State inspired by the Neve 1066 and the American Tube designed to provide lush, warm vintage tone.
- macOS: 10.12 or later
- iOS/iPad pro: iOS 13
- PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later
Included Apogee FX Plugins:
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip ‚Äì Native and hardware DSP versions
- Clearmountain's Spaces Reverb
Included Mic Preamp Emulations:
- British Solid State
- 50s American Tube