At a glance
- 2 x combos Mic/Inst/Line XLR Inputs with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4” jack inputs to connect additional instrument sources
- 4 x 1/4" TRS balanced line outputs (with volume control on Line out 1&2)
- 2 x stereo headphone output with independent volume control
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI input 1 x 5-pin MIDI output
- 2 x USB2 type A hub (250mA max.)
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- 1 x stereo virtual loopback channel
- External power supply
The Arturia MiniFuse 4 is a 4-in/4-out Audio and MIDI interface with an additional USB hub and a comprehensive suite of software to get users creating right away.
The Arturia MiniFuse 4 fits at the centre of the setup allowing for the connection of four external audio sources (or two stereos), including two microphones. It also features four balanced TRS outputs to connect either two pairs of studio monitors, or inserts. It also includes MIDI I/O over 5-pin DIN to sync external synthesizers and sequencers or play using an external keyboard. The two USB inputs let you connect external USB devices such as Hard drives, USB MIDI controllers and more.
The Minifuse 4x4 is portable but doesn’t sacrifice in quality and features high-quality conversion with a dynamic range of 110dB and a class-leading EIN figure of -129dB. This means studio-quality sound with class-leading clarity, dynamics and impact.
The Minifuse is robust yet compact and lightweight using rugged aluminium casing making it ideal for transportation ensuring that ideas can be captured regardless of location. Furthermore, the portable interface works immediately on PC or Mac. A MiniFuse Control Centre app offers easy control of input, outputs, routings as well as settings and firmware updates.