The Aston Starlight is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with multiple voicing, and a unique targeting laser for precise positioning.
The Aston Starlight is a groundbreaking microphone yet remains affordable. It boasts Aston sound contouring variable voice switching offering a choice of modern, vintage and hybrid voicing to suit most needs whether it be guitars, overheads, cymbals, strings, acoustic instrument and more.
Its Class-2 laser technology is a forward-thinking addition that not only gives you a clever way of positioning your mic with ultimate precision. When needed set the laser up for positioning and once you know the microphone is perfectly set simply turn off the laser.
Like all other Aston microphone, the Starlight uses a stainless steel chassis, tumbled for 4 hours, producing its signature finish. On the inside, the Starlight is no less impressive with high-quality components throughout and a fine-tuned discrete microphone amp circuit which delivers an extremely sensitive microphone, with low noise handling and huge headroom.
Aston Starlight Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Laser-alignment sight for placement accuracy and recording recall
- Sintered metal head - unique, innovative design protects capsule and provides excellent acoustic properties
- Gold-sputtered 20mm capsule, chosen in blind tests by a panel of 50 top producers
- market-leading electronic PCB design
- 1.5mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- 3-position voicing switch: Vintage, Modern and hybrid settings
- -20dB/ -10dB/ 0dB Pad switch
- 3-position Low-Cut filter
- Eco-friendly packaging - well-designed, re-usable and recyclable