At a glance
- Style: Closed circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary self-closing design
- Magnet type: High-grade Neodymium
- Diaphragm area: 39.8sq cm (6.17sq in)
- Maximum power: 15W (for 200 ms)
- Optimal power: 1-4W
- SPL: > 130dB with 15W
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 20kHz extension to 50kHz
- THD: < 1%
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 95dB / 1mW
- Weight: 650g
- Cable length: 2.5m (8.2 ft)
The Audeze LCD-XC Carbon Fibre Creator Edition are closed-back version of the LCD-X reference headphones exhibiting all the same qualities of the latter but offers more isolation from ambient noise.
The Audeze LCD-XC uses carbon fibre cups to ensure better isolation from ambient noise. Using the same technology as all the Audeze’s LCD collection of headphones, the LDC-XC offer a fast, dynamic and impressively accurate sound free from breakup modes and internal smearing. A much more focused and clear sound is obtained as a result.
The LCD-XC is designed to be extremely efficient and works well with portable devices such as iPods and iPhones although a dedicated headphone amplifier will produce better results.
The Fazor elements are used just outside the two magnets to break up and manage the flow of sound around the magnets ensuring a much more focused and clear sound with extended frequency response. In addition, the Fazor also ensure superior phase and impulse response adding further to the clarity and detail of these headphones.
The Audeze LCD-XC Carbon Fibre Creator Edition Comes with:
- LCD-XC Carbon Fibre closed-back planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- User guide and warranty card