Altiverb 7, Convolution Reverb Plug-in.
At a glance
- Industry-standard convolution reverb plug-in
- New Visual browser
- Algorithmic synthetic reverb layer
- Powerful keyword search field
- Similar sounding alternatives
- Total Recall Automation
- Drag and drop IR feature
- Chaotic modulation
- Interactive EQ curve
- 64-bit support
- System Requirements: Mac OS X with Intel CPU, 2 GB internal memory
- Tested host applications:
- Ableton Live
- Digital Performer
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD
- Vienna Ensemble PRO
- Altiverb 7 RTAS run fine in ProTools 10
Audioease Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in. Altiverb 7 uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet.
Altiverb 7 is efficient on the CPU, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automated, and has 64 bit support. Altiverb's concert halls and recording studio spaces are geared towards music production, but also its plate reverbs and digital reverb gear. But there is more for music: algorithmic brightness, modulation, stage positioning, and tempo locked gated and reverse reverbs. And you can make fantastic textures by using any sound as an impulse response.