At a glance
- Ideal for string instruments, drums and more
- Custom, hand-made OCC7 gold-plated condenser capsule
- Innovative swivel joint design - 220 degrees of flexible positioning
- Natural, transparent sound with silky mids and highs
- Onboard high-pass filter and analog -10dB pad
The Austrian Audio OC7 is an true condenser microphone with a custom OCC7 and a new swivel joint design for improved positioning on instruments.
The Austrian Audio OC7 boasts a custom OCC7 small-diaphragm capsule designed to offer an open and transparent sound. The OCC7 is inspired by the legendary CK1 capsule and is made with a three-micron thick gold-coated polyethylene naphthalate diaphragm.
The custom swivel joint allows up to 220-degrees of rotation ensuring optimal positioning. Specifically designed to record instruments, the OC 7 offers exceptional performance on drums, pianos, string and wind instruments. They produce high SPL and capture all details of the incoming source.
Additional controls include a -10dB pad and a switchable high-pass filter with a choice of 40Hz and 80Hz frequency points.