Stereo Large diaphragm FET condenser microphones with a unique rotating upper capsule, and three polar patterns
The Avantone CK40 is a stereo Large diaphragm FET condenser microphone with a unique rotating upper capsule, and three polar patterns.
The Avantone CK-40 is extremely versatile with a vertical arrangement ensuring accurate stereo imaging with no phase issues. The rotating upper capsule offers 180degrees rotation allowing for several mic techniques from XY, Blumlein, M/S and more.
Avantone CK-40 Stereo Class A FET Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Stereo microphone with rotatable upper capsule for XY-coincident, Blumlein, M-S
- Switchable between cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure 8 polar patterns
- 3-Pattern Class A FET Microphone w/ two dual 35mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- -10dB pad and80Hz LF roll off switches
- Works well as a group vocal mic, room mic, piano mic, or utility condenser
- Extra-large dual -35mm center-terminated Euro style capsules
- The versatile Stereo CK-40 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount allows precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic
- Rugged CK-40 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision-machined of brass
- Features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grille