1U rack-mounted interface with accurate low-jitter master clock and sync lock for Pro Tools users
At a glance
- High-fidelity, low-jitter master clock
- Near sample-accurate lock to timecode or bi-phase signals
- Word Clock I/O up to 192 kHz capable
- Supports all major industry-standard clock sources and timecode formats
- Supports SD and HD video reference input (tri-level sync) up to 1080p / 60 fps
- Supports standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film/video
- Video input with timecode window inserter
- Width: 19 in / 48.3 cm
- Height: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm
- Depth: 10.6 in / 27 cm
- Weight: 7.8 lbs / 3.5 kg
The Avid Sync HD I/O is a 1U rack-mounted interface and sync reader for Pro Tools capable of accurate locking to a wide range of sync types and generate low-jitter master clock.
Developed for Pro Tools users the Avid Sync HD I/O can ensure that you get perfect sync every time. If you are working with video then you know how important this is - from sync to sink is only a small step, and one that you don't want to take.
Pull-down and pull-up rates are handled effortlessly allowing easy correction between formats in film and video. Avid Sync HD not only gives you accurate lock to analogue timecode, it also contains a top-quality low-jitter Word Clock to ensure lock to external devices and ensure that your digital audio sounds as pristine and clean as you expect. AES/EBU clock I/O, SD and HD video reference are all supported on a clearly laid-out and intelligible front panel.
With the Avid Sync HD I/O as the key, you need never be locked out again.