At a glance
- 96 Black Lion Audio audiophile-grade gold-plated TT connectors
- 12 audiophile-grade gold-plated DB25 connectors
- Mode-switching buttons for configuring Normal, Non-normal, and Half-normal operation
- Black-anodised aluminium faceplate
- Reinforced steel chassis
- Includes front panel labels
The Black Lion Audio PBR TT is a TT patch bay with 96-point on the front and 12 DB25 connectors on the rear, using all audiophile-grade components and gold-plated for unparalleled performance.
Black Lion Audio PBR TT is the perfect solution for studios that require top-notch audio quality throughout their signal chains. Designed with the most demanding of studios, the PBR TT features per-module mode-switching via recessed switches on the top panel for easy configuration of normalisation modes. Plus, a grounding connection is available on the rear, making it easy to keep your setup grounded and stable.
Black Lion Audio's expert engineers have worked tirelessly to ensure that the PBR TT delivers the best possible audio quality, with every signal chain optimised to perfection. The reinforced steel chassis and black-anodised aluminium faceplates provide a sturdy and sophisticated look, making it the perfect addition to any studio setup.