The Bryston 2.5B3 is a compact stereo amplifier with brand new Quad-complementary topology designed to provide low distortion, accuracy and transparency.
The Bryston 2.5B3 boasts twelve active devices mounted in a groundbreaking array, matching the amplifier to any preamp and providing the first 6dB of gain. The input stage has been designed to offer supreme transparency with distortion figures as low as 0.0001% distortion.
The Quad-complementary topology removes any aggressive higher harmonic distortion and provides a harmonic response similar to Class A designs with far lower distortion. Each channel includes its own fully independent power supply with separate transformer.
Like all Bryston products, the 2.5B3 comes with a 20-year warranty and is built with a no-compromised approach.
Bryston 2.5B3 Main Features:
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23dB or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminium chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 360W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 135W
- Noise: 115dB below full output
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- 20-year warrant