Stereo amplifier with brand new Quad-complementary topology designed to provide low distortion, accuracy and transparency.
At a glance
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: ≥.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 200W
- Noise below full output: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/μS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
The Bryston 3B3 is a powerful dual-channel amplifier designed to power medium and large systems without sacrificing accuracy and reliability.
The Bryston 3B3 uses a new patented input circuit to provide highly optimised and linear behaviour. Bryston achieves this through the use of twelve active devices in a groundbreaking array. It allows for the precise matching of any preamplifier as well as providing the first 6dB of gain. The result is a pristine amplification circuit with less than 0.0001% of measured distortion.
Furthermore, the 3B3 uses a Quad-Complementary output for improved linearity and suppression of aggressive higher harmonics distortion. The overall harmonic distribution resembles that of Class A topology but with far less distortion. RFI and Electromagnetic interferences are virtually eliminated from the circuit.
Each channel includes a dedicated power supply with separate transformer.