At a glance
- Innovative Quad-complementary topology for minimal distortion and high transparency.
- Array of twelve active devices for optimal preamp compatibility.
- Ultra-low distortion rate of 0.0001% for supreme transparency.
- Harmonic response similar to Class A designs, but with lower distortion.
- Independent power supply for each channel with a separate transformer.
- 20-year warranty, underscoring commitment to quality and durability.
- Built with a no-compromise approach for top-tier audio performance.
The Bryston 4B3 is a stereo amplifier with brand new Quad-complementary topology designed to provide low distortion, accuracy and transparency.
The Bryston 4B3 boasts twelve active devices mounted in a groundbreaking array, matching the amplifier to any preamp and providing the first 6dB of gain. The input stage has been designed to offer supreme transparency with distortion figures as low as 0.0001% distortion.
The Quad-complementary topology removes any aggressive higher harmonic distortion and provides a harmonic response similar to Class A designs with far lower distortion. Each channel includes its own fully independent power supply with separate transformer.
Like all Bryston products, the 4B3 comes with a 20-year warranty and is built with a no-compromised approach.
Bryston 4B3 Main Features: