At a glance
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms)
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminium enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
The Bryston 7B3 is a super powerful single-channel amplifier designed to power any speaker without any overload and provide unaltered listening experience with superior transparency.
The Bryston 7B3 boasts a patented and input circuit using twelve active devices set up in an innovative array. This circuit provides the first 6dB of gain as well as precisely matches any preamplifier resulting in less than 0.0001% of measured distortion.
A Quad-Complementary output offers further linearity improvements as well as the suppression of aggressive higher harmonics distortion. This results in an overall harmonic distribution similar to that of Class A topology but with far less distortion. In addition, the circuit is virtually immune to RFI and Electromagnetic interferences induced noise.