Professional vocal and music editor designed to alter or correct pitch and timing issues., Provides the essential features of Melodyne Studio such as DNA (Direct Note Access) technology for polyphonic audio editing and ultra precise tempo detection and editing.
At a glance
- Grammy Award-winning technology, including DNA Direct Note Access
- Exceptionally musical and intuitive note-based way of working
- Algorithms Melodic (with Sibilant Detection), Percussive, Universal, Polyphonic
- Complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for optimizing intonation, timing quantization, and leveling
- Chord Track and Chord Grid with automatic chord recognition
- Tempo detection and editing
- Comprehensive functions for the editing of scales, tuning systems and temperaments
- Inspectors for quick access to all parameters
- Polyphonic audio-to-MIDI export
- Full compatibility: VST 3, AU, AAX, stand-alone
- Integration via ARA Audio Random Access (depending on the DAW)
- MacOS and Windows, 64-bit
Celemony Melodyne 5 Editor is a professional vocal and music editor designed to alter or correct pitch and timing issues.
Celemony Melodyne 5 Editor contains all the professional vocal functions required to tune vocals and instruments of all kinds. Improved DNA algorithms let you fix single notes within chords with less detrimental artefacts while brand new Melodic and Percussive PItched algorithms deliver Melodyne powerful editing to more instruments.
New Chord Track and Chord Grid functions let you adapt notes or full chords of your song faster. The Fade Tool lets you create note-based fades even in polyphonic audio material while the Sibilant Tool alters the volume between pitched and unpitched vocals sounds. A Levelling macro also reduces volume differences between notes for more consistent performances.
New timing tools offer greater flexibility without losing the groove, allowing you to extend the evolution within a note independently from quantization.
Melodyne now offers additional tunings with Asian, Indian and Arabic scales helping you correctly tune your instruments even if the notes fall outside the tempered scale of a Piano. You can also change your music from major to minor, change the tonic and more.
Melodyne Editor works as standalone software or as a plug-in directly inside your DAW. With the latest iteration of ARA, it is now easier to integrate Melodyne and your DAW in perfect sync at all times.