Comprises all the tools necessary to start connecting a studio with a C.A.S.T system
At a glance
- C.A.S.T. Distribution Hub and Audio Over Cat 5 System
- Completely passive operation
- Fully-balanced, high-quality audio paths
- 8 Inputs and 8 outputs over DB25 (Tascam wiring) (sold separately)
- C.A.S.T. IN A, B, C, and D ports on RH45 with 2 dedicated Input and output paths each
- Compatible with any shielded Cat 5e/Cat 6/Cat 7 cable with distances up to 100m/330ft
- Improved crosstalk performance with high-performance Cat 6 and Cat 7 (recommended)
- Ruggedised metal enclosure
- Compatible with all Cranborne Audio C.A.S.T.-enabled devices including N22, N22H, Camden EC1, and Camden EC2
- Fully-support of 48v phantom power
- Rack-mountable with optional Half Rack Kit (OBDRK001)
The Cranborne Audio C.A.S.T Intro Bundle comprises all the tools necessary to start connecting a studio with a C.A.S.T system, including the N8 advanced audio distribution hub, an N22 breakout box, N22H breakout box and headphone amp as well as two 10m cat 6e networking cables.
The Cranborne Audio C.A.S.T Intro bundle offers an innovative solution to cable management, with a single network cable (Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 7) replacing up to four XLR cables.
The C.A.S.T Intro bundle is ideal for studio and live applications as well as audio installations, greatly minimising cable clutter over distances of up to 100m, all at a fraction of the cost of audio cables.