The Dangerous Music Convert-8 is an 8-channel audiophile grade D/A converter designed to offer transparency and musicality.
The Dangerous Music Convert-8 takes on the legacy of Dangerous’s previous digital audio converters found in the DAC-ST, D-Box, and Source hardware units, and adds the latest in audio electronics technology to further improve performance. The Dangerous Convert-8 is incredibly detailed with highly defined and tight lows as well as unrivalled clarity throughout the audio spectrum.
The Convert-8 is the ultimate multi-channel audiophile front end playback conversion system for audio professionals. With five different digital formats: USB, AES, SPDIF, ADAT, optical SPDIF, and USB protocol’s bi-directivity to both send and receive digital audio, The Dangerous Convert-8 is also extremely flexible.
Dangerous Convert-8 8-channel D/A Converter Main Features:
- Hi Definition 8-channel Reference Monitoring
- Audiophile Mastering Front End Playback Conversion
- USB Input for Direct DAW Connectivity
- 5 Digital Input Formats: USB, AES, SPDIF, ADAT, Optical SPDIF (Toslink)
- Compatible with Monitor ST/SR for Remote Switching
- USB digital pass through